Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Would you be my Valentine?

Like many married women this Valentine's Day, I received the gorgeous bouquet of red roses, yummy foods and thoughtful words from my sweetie. The first few years of marriage I was a fool and tried to "re-train" my husband into buying practical household items. I'm slower than most, but I eventually realized the stupidity of this! How wonderful to have at least a few days each year designated to be lavished upon! Paul is good to me and still lavishes practical gifts, as well! (How grateful I am for a God who lavishes His love on me.) We both enjoy the following youtube. Get ready to laugh if you haven't watched it yet. However, Paul is in no doghouse for the practical Valentine's gift he gave this year along with the "frivolous" ones . . . a Nike thingy that goes on my shoe and something that plugs into the ipod and keeps track of my miles! Sweet! My brother and sister-in-love have been using these for awhile and it seems like a good motivator to run that extra mile when I'd rather quit. So here it goes for the Nike Challenge!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twivg7GkYts

No comments: