Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sanctification. . .

Just when I think that seven children, homeschooling, pregnancy, ministry, etc. . . is keeping me wholly relying and depending on the power of Christ daily- it's time for the annual missions trip! It just turns the notch up and reveals how much more I need His grace!

I was wondering how long until "something" happened. It's not if, it's when. That's just how it works. I'm grateful that I had 5-6 days of the "normal". With Paul out of the loop, both AC units have decided to falter. That might be fine in most states, but not here. Not 8 months pregnant with triple digits still forecasted for the next week! Actually, I could probably sweat it out. . but to have our renter sweating, too - not good! Well, we get a technician out to the farm tomorrow and I pray that it is all covered under the home warranty. The estimate on the other house is staggering (if we have to replace the unit) and I am relinquishing my kitchen remodel dreams. . .sanctification. It hurts. But, a small price for One who freely gave to me, His enemy. Wonderful reminders of His grace.

1 comment:

sassychicken said...

Just crank that swamp cooler. We just run ours 24/7 and as long as it is not humid we remain relatively cool. Of course it is not ideal for any cleaning, becuase you will really sweat from the humidity.