Friday, July 11, 2008

Last, but definitely not least!


I realize most of ya'll have not seen a recent photo of Baby J, as she is affectionately referred to. No doubt she'll be a hit as she is passed around the cousins during the upcoming family reunion! She spends much of her time being carted around by various siblings and enjoys her many playmates. Jael is a very lovable and happy little girl and we are so blessed to have her in our full quiver! (We are also very pleased to have big brother Joshua!)

My favorite quote this week is from Sarah, age 11. When discussing the phrase "many hands make light work" at our mother/daughter bible study, Sarah piped up "at our house, many hands mean a lot of work!!" Ha. Very true!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pic! Baby J looks edible and Josh looks studly!

antmel said...

WOW! I'm impressed. Too bad I live in the stone age and up in the hills! Will have to catch it when I can at the PL:)