Saturday, November 8, 2008

And so it begins . . .


It feels like we just finished this stage and so it begins again. . .can't leave them for a second! The only thing sweeter than our Baby J, is my husband kneeling down to refold and restack all those napkins! Forget Disney fairy tales, that is true love!

I better not get started on the "Disney Princess" mentality toward relationships. . .I'm currently rewriting their song from "Enchanted" in my version. I think "how do I know that he really loves me" will include a picking up napkins line in it!

2 comments:

the drifter... said...

Seriously. Disney really messes up the whole expectations thing.

I love that picture of J. SHE IS precious.

miss you and love you, Amy.

Senn Family said...

What a precious little girl. She can unfold my napkins anytime! We enjoy your blog!