Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blessed. . .

I've been wanting to sit down and write this for awhile. . .

As though being married to a Filipino and having seven children wasn't enough to teach me flexibility and surrendering "control" . . .Paul being called as the Young Adult and Young Families Pastor has kept our home at a constant hum of activity! All I can say is. . .we are so BLESSED! Over the years we've had those young adults (the Miss Robins, Miss Amys, Mr. Joes, Mr. Nates. . .can't begin to list them all) who have impacted our lives and those who continue to impact us today. It is such a joy to see many off in other parts of the country, in foreign lands, others married and starting families of their own, and even some ministering with us today! I hesitate to put shots because I am lacking so many of you . . . Miss Charlotte spending a year doing art lessons with us. . .so many of the guys here swimming and playing. . .all you who have eaten around our table. . .Miss Tamara cleaning. . .

Also, a HUGE thank you for the Nano thing. I was very surprised. It meant the world to me when you honored Paul last January, but this Nano thing is really cool, too! Do you like my goofy self taking my own photo?! 2008- the year of the Blog; 2009- mastering my new Nano, 2010 - Facebook?? no promises. . .:)

Again, thank you Young Adults! We love you!











2 comments:

Senn Family said...

I have enjoyed your posts and all the pictures. Hey, now that you have a Nano maybe you can join us at Nike+.

~KtC~ said...

yay! I love these pictures! But they make me miss home! Thankfully I get to see you and all those wonderful kids of yours this week!