Thursday, March 31, 2011

Progress. . .

 Some of the counters were finished and installed last night. . .we like it even better than what we thought in the store!  It looks really nice.  Unfortunately, the camera doesn't do it justice . . will try to take some shots later with the better camera.  We started trying a few paint swatches out, too.  I'm so excited to see the sink go in.  Tomorrow it should be hooked up and working! 
 The Arch painted and near completion.  Still need to paint the pillars.

I found these two shirts at the thrift store and couldn't resist.  Bekah's says "It's my brother's fault" and Jonathan's shirt reads "I didn't do it."  Perfect for those two!

As the counter guys were coming in last night, Naomi stepped on a scooter and the handle came up and knocked her good in the eyebrow.  I ended up leaving and taking her into town for possible stitches.  Turns out she was sterry stripped instead but made for a crazy evening. . .I keep asking myself "when will life be normal?"  Oh yeah, this is my normal!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love watching your house get it's makeover!!!!!! So cool!