Monday, March 18, 2013

And so it continues. . .

Paul made it home yesterday, but forgot his shining armor and the white horse and the part where he sweeps me off my feet and into an illness-free sunset. He was actually tired and on East-coast time. . . Reality. The stuff Disney doesn't film. :) I'm so glad my daughters get to see true love.

Miriam and Jael started fevers Sunday night. . .Naomi was warm again today. . . Joey felt like he might be starting a fever after dinner. And so it continues - week 2. I guess that's part of having a bigger family - the flu takes twice as long to hit everyone and leave.

Despite being home-bound, holding fussy ones, feeling lousy myself, getting behind in school. . .one benefit is the quiet that has settled over the house with so many knocked out with this flu bug. Children sleeping all day. . .hmm, I could get used to this! (As long as they sleep all night, too!) Another benefit was a lower grocery bill and not cooking much last week. Soup, crackers, and bananas were the hit.

Flu   2013

No comments: