Friday, October 25, 2013

Chick-fil-a Date with Daddy

Chick-fil-a hosted a lovely "Daddy/Daughter" date night a few weeks ago. Paul was able to reserve a time with the girlies and enjoy some daddy/daughter time. He thinks he won "most girls" contest! A few dads came in with four daughters, but six is pretty special!
Excited for their special date with Dad!

Special treatment added to the fun, memorable night.

Nice that to have a photographer:). Thanks, Sarah! Bekah is a bit unsure about the crown thing. She came straight from soccer which is more her comfort zone.

Ok, is Nay Nay hysterical or what?! What a face!
 I loved reading Little Women, Pride and Prejudice, and other novels involving groups of sisters. I always wanted a sister. So blessed to have these girls in my life. I love watching these sisters be sisters!
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.


No comments: