Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Random Shots

The kids waiting for Daddy to arrive home! The little surprises they are holding are water balloons. . . Little did they know that they were part of a larger conspiracy - I had alerted Dad and had him supplied on the other side of the fence. So while they posed for the picture, he was flanking them. Such squeals of excitement. . .
I have no idea what's happening here. . .
Again, they were waiting for Dad to come home but I'm still not sure what the outfits were about. .
I love that smile!
Rub-a-dub-dub, three girlies in the tub. I think the older sisters were "washing" J's hair. . she looks a bit waterlogged.
I often question why we succumbed to the pressure of placing beds in the children's rooms. This picture confirms that the Micu kids can literally sleep anywhere. Again, why Jonathan chose to sleep in this location under that laundry basket? Some thoughts are better left unknown. . .

No comments: