Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Home Hot Home

Friday was a long day. Heading to the airport really Thursday evening PST (9:30pm) and arriving in Fresno at 7pm Friday evening. A few naps here and there sustained us and after an exciting arrival home - the crew was all on the steps to greet us - we headed to bed!

It was great to see the kids and be home. It was not great to feel the heat. All the times in England and Scotland when I felt cold I kept telling myself to enjoy it - the Fresno heat would be a wake up call to summer. Thankfully, it has gone from 108 to 88. Whew.

I am hoping to slowly add in photos now. The weekend was full with Paul performing a wedding and catching up around the place. The kids kept journals while we were gone, so we are listening to all the tales that unfolded during the two weeks apart.

We came home to five new kittens and three new puppies.... so lots of excitement.

Joey and Miriam have spent the last couple days mostly on my lap or being held. Jael has needed extra cuddles too. I'm thankful we were all able to be together again. There are as many horrible news events overseas as there are here and I'm thankful God has given us another day together.

Perhaps more thoughts on things later. . .time to get breakfast started:).

No comments: