Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sock Party

Walking by Bek's room the other morning, Paul spotted this:

Perhaps her feet got hot?

I think they got worse throughout the day
I'm uncomfortable just looking at it! There is no way that wouldn't drive me nuts! I'm a neat sock person. I like them pulled tight without wrinkles in my shoes. I would prefer being barefoot to that. Well, the socks were retired. Sadly, I had purchased new socks about a month ago. Sarah got some at the same time and her's look new. Granted she doesn't wear them as much and is not as athletic. And, she is a neat sock person.

I think if Bek has a birthday party this year it will be a Sock Party. Maybe she'll have enough for the year. Buying socks is like maintaining the car or house repairs. There are so many other things I'd rather spend my money on - instead, it's on socks (or repairs/maintenance). Thankful for a girl who is able to run enough to wear them out . . .

No comments: