Friday, April 5, 2013

Time Marched On

March. Where did it go? I love spring. It's my favorite season. The weather isn't too hot, hot, hot. (That's for you, Jenn!) Perhaps it disappeared too quickly because Paul was gone about two weeks of it and I was struggling with family illnesses for about three weeks of it. . .my folks were able to visit for a week. . .presto, it's gone. :( Another whole year to wait. Although March may seem really long next year with Easter back at the end of April again. Better for time to fly then drag.

April. I'm looking forward to April because many of my flowers have not bloomed yet. And the more veggies will be ready. I hope the April days stay nice and balmy. Wednesday afternoon was too hot and the kids found themselves jumping in the pool - brrr. Crazy. Today is wonderful. Overcast but warm. Spring.



Along with baby animals, spring brings baby plants!
Enjoying spring lettuce, which disappears when it's hot, hot, hot!

The garden is bursting with snow peas. This is Hannah's special plant.

It seems like we just started school and now we are anticipating the end. . . trying to stay focused and disciplined but all getting a touch of good spring fever! Loving to be outdoors, despite allergy season. Off to enjoy spring with the kids. Looks like another science day:). I LOVE HOMESCHOOL.

No comments: